A gel with green tea water that helps to calm the skin by lowering the heat of your skin.
What: Soothing Gel
Recommended for: Most skin types especially if you have heated skin also suitable for babies!
Fragrance: No scent
Packaging: huge 180ml squeezy bottle which I personally haven’t seen skincare in these massive ones before. Looks like a shampoo bottle!
Feel on the skin: Smooth and sticky freeeee
- Green tea water – This product has 75% green tea water! Green tea has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce skin redness and irritation.
- Ceramide – has properties that help keep our skin cells together to create a strong skin barrier for healthier-looking skin. The skin barrier is important to help keep the moisture in your skin.
The bottle is such a let-down, I personally don’t buy skincare that comes in these massive squeeze-like bottles. Small ones I am ok with, but it feels like I’m washing my hair rather than putting something on my face. I guess you could say that I am now buying skincare with my eyes hahaha. However, the colour of the bottle is a nice greenish colour.
I like anything soothing so when I read that this was a soothing gel, I thought why not give it a go? The reason I like soothing products and don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before, but my body is always, and I mean ALWAYs heated. Like I sweat a lot and thus have oily skin and my pores are huge because of this condition that I have! Anyways, it is not cooling like the Nature Republic cool gel or recently the Menthology pads that I have tried but it does do its job. It doesn’t feel sticky at all and is very lightweight and would recommended however there are certainly better products out there.
Similar to the Nature Republic Aloe Gel, you can also soothe minor cuts and sunburn. As this product is hypoallergenic, it is light enough also that you can apply this to young children and babies.
How to Use
1 – Cleanse face
2 – Apply the appropriate amount to dry skin
3- Tap skin for better absorption.
Pros & Cons
- Massive Box – As the bottle is big the box is also big however since it’s not plastic, but the packaging is rather made malleable and therefore travel friendly.
- Soothing – Soothing, definitely soothing.
- Amount – The amount you pay is relatively cheap for the volume you get.
Where to Buy
Final Verdict: 7/10
Application : 7/10